An asylum-seeker who died during an attempted deportation had complained of breathing problems and asked for help seconds before he collapsed under three G4S private security guards, a witness claimed on Friday.
The Burden of Record-Breaking Deportations: here.
Britain: Black people are 27 times more likely to face stop and search by the police than whites: here.
- G4S mercenaries get British taxpayers’ millions (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Israeli minister seeks approval to deport all Sudanese, Eritrean refugees (sudantribune.com)
- Rohingya boat people to be repatriated to Myanmar (miamiherald.com)
- Erie to welcome more than 600 refugees in 2013 (goerie.com)
- Thailand to Deport Rohingya Muslim Asylum Seekers (voanews.com)
- Thailand: Don’t Deport Rohingya ‘Boat People’ (hrw.org)