This video from the USA is called Arresting the Whistleblowers.
Film of the bombing of Afghan children to be Wiki leaked
Wednesday 16th June, 2010
WikiLeaks, in announcing its intention in an email to news organisations, said it was working to release secret military footage of the bombing of the Afghan village of Garani in May 2009.
Garani was one of the deadliest US air strikes in Afghanistan, in which 92 children were killed, along with other civilians and some insurgents.
After the Afghan government put the number of dead at 140, American officials admitted mistakes were made during the attack.
The US commander in Afghanistan, General David Petraeus, said a year ago that the military’s video of the Garani attack would be made public, as evidence of a justifiable military assault.
It was not released.
Assange is known to travel widely in order to avoid confrontation with government representatives.
See also here.
- WikiLeaks has more US secrets, Assange says (smh.com.au)
- Resistance From a Cage: Julian Assange Speaks to Norwegian Journalist Eirik Vold (leaksource.wordpress.com)
- Chris Hedges – We Are Bradley Manning (prn.fm)
- Bradley Manning admits to leaking ‘the most significant documents of our time’ (rt.com)
- Is the US maintaining death squads and torture militias in Afghanistan? | Glenn Greenwald (guardian.co.uk)