This video from the USA says about itself:
As an addition to the earlier post on this blog about United States Christian fundamentalists The Family, also known as The Fellowship; from Dutch daily NRC Handelsblad, 6 February 2010, paper edition, page 4, article “Het geheime netwerk van Christus” (Christ’s secret network):
Asked about the recent affair in Uganda, where Family activists have proposed the death penalty for homosexuals, Stephen Haines
son of Family leader Wallace E. Haines jr.
says: “My father probably would have supported that. He always felt very strongly that gays should be punished.”
Uganda’s Anglican Church Loves the Kill The Gays Bill. Except the Part That Could Imprison Priests: here.
Petition against Kill The Gays Bill: here.
Protesting Uganda’s anti-LGBT bill: here.
The US religious right: here.
A top university has announced plans to honour a senior Scottish Catholic churchman who has been accused of homophobia: here.
USA: Escalating their opposition to gay and lesbian Vietnamese participating in the Tet Parade in Westminster, a group of Viet religious leaders and activists assert they will boycott the event, and several Catholic organizations have pulled out: here.
- Stop Ugandan gay death penalty law (hrexach.wordpress.com)
- Ugandan Minister of Ethics and Integrity says Men Raping Girls is Natural (oblogdeeoblogda.me)
- Film festival in Sheffield, England (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Uganda Prepares for Its Second Gay Pride (oblogdeeoblogda.me)
- Ugandan Minister: Gay Sex Wrong; Men Raping Girls ‘Natural’ (bilerico.com)
- Scott Lively Loves Uganda’s “Kill The Gays Bill” (lezgetreal.com)
- Gay Ugandans, American allies to fundamentalist pastor Lou Engle: Take a stand against hatred in Uganda (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Film Release: God Loves Uganda (africansecuritycentral.com)
- Ugandan LGBT activists warn against false fund raising (oblogdeeoblogda.me)