That is not the only thing that he is in denial about.
This is a video about oil corporation Exxon bankrolling global warming denialists.
From British daily The Morning Star:
Sunday 29 November 2009
by Paddy McGuffin
Climate Change Secretary Ed Miliband said that the views held by Mr Griffin, who has claimed that climate change is a “Marxist mantra” and has disputed the evidence, were both irresponsible and in error.
Mr Miliband said:”Nick Griffin cannot and does not represent the views of the people of the UK or of Europe.”
“His views on climate change are irresponsible and wrong.
“He will not be part of the formal Copenhagen negotiations and, rightly, he will not be listened to by anyone with any credibility who is part of these negotiations.”
Liberal Democrat home affairs spokesman and former MEP Chris Huhne said: “Nick Griffin was always going to get some role in the European Parliament, because jobs are divvied up fairly.
“The crying shame is that he is representing Europe at a key summit for the future of humanity when he does not even concede that man-made climate change exists.”
The subject of this video is The Marshall Institute is a key player in the climate change denial industry.
A new report, America’s Hottest Species, highlights a variety of American wildlife that is currently threatened by climate change from a small bird to a coral reef to the world’s largest marine turtle: here.
Group promoting climate skepticism has extensive ties to Exxon-Mobil: here.
Birds and climate change: indicators of a changing world: here.
Global Cooling? Tell It to the Jellyfish: here.
A former British National Party member was jailed for 11 years last week for hiding a large cache of weapons in his mother’s house: here.
UNDER the headline “‘Neo-Nazi gran’ hired as aide to BNP member on London Assembly”, the London Evening Standard has exposed the fact that the notorious far-right activist Tess Culnane is working at City Hall as a PA to Richard Barnbrook. There is also good coverage of the case by Adam Bienkov at Liberal Conspiracy. It is however worth examining Culnane’s political record in more detail, since the employment of such an individual in the office of the BNP’s most prominent London politician tells us a lot about the BNP’s claim that it is now a mainstream party that has put its neo-Nazi past behind it: here.
- Global warming denier Nick Griffin enjoying all-expenses paid trip to climate change conference (mirror.co.uk)
- British miners rebuff nazi fuehrer (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Ukip’s Lord Monckton thrown out of Doha climate talks (guardian.co.uk)
- Comment: So the BNP’s going out of business? Be careful what you wish for (leftfootforward.org)
- BNP leader Nick Griffin: Sell your scrap metal and eat roadkill (metro.co.uk)
- Oxford Union’s Nick Griffin invitation criticised (thejc.com)
- Could HS2 let the BNP back into British politics? A warning for journalists and politicians alike (davidhiggerson.wordpress.com)
- The UK climate movement: 8 reasons to be optimistic (newleftproject.org)