Crocodile deaths in Kruger: here.
Leucistic buffalo: here.
October 2013. South African National Parks (SANParks) has re-introduced a herd of 20 disease free buffalo, comprising of nine cows and eleven bulls, into Marakele National Park, situated outside Thabazimbi in Limpopo Province: here.
- A return to Africa (acuriousendeavor.com)
- The Natural Beauty of the Kruger National Park (channelvoyager.com)
- The Big Five! – Kruger National Park, South Africa (travelpod.com)
- Pafuri (North Kruger National Park), South Africa – Pafuri Game Reserve, South Africa (travelpod.com)
- Safari savings: How to see the Big Five in South Africa for less (mirror.co.uk)
- S.Africa offers cash rewards to curb poaching (terradaily.com)
- Walk on the Wild Side – Photo Safaris in South Africa (swafrica.wordpress.com)
- South Africa To Use Aircraft Against Rhino Poachers (preciousjules1985.wordpress.com)
- Kruger National Park Update (rv-dreams.typepad.com)
- What animals will I see in Kruger National Park (rohoyachui.wordpress.com)