This video from the USA is called Cheney: I never linked Iraq with 9/11. Oh really?
From Think Progress blog in the USA:
Boehner booed by construction workers’ union
Fox News tells the story:
House [Republican] Minority Leader John Boehner was booed on Wednesday at a construction workers’ union legislative forum for saying the United States needs to fight the war in Iraq or face terror attacks at home.
“Who doesn’t believe that if we just pull out of Iraq and come home that the terrorists won’t follow us here and we’ll be fighting them on the streets of America?” Boehner, R-Ohio, said to members attending the AFL-CIO’s Building & Construction Trades Department’s legislative forum.
Apparently, most in the crowd don’t believe it.
Boos from the audience grew louder as Boehner continued, “This is a, ladies and gentlemen, this is a serious fight.”.
Just like with Merle Haggard, people that the media might expect to be pro Iraq war, do not live up to that expectation; certainly not if the discredited old 9/11-Iraq connection lie is wheeled out by Bush supporters like Boehner.
- US involvement in the Iran-Iraq war: ‘This information is not so new’ – expert (voiceofrussia.com)
- Semper Ignoramus: Iraq War Hero Booed For Supporting Equal Rights (thisweekinblackness.com)
- There Is 500 Percent Less Support for a War in Syria than there was for the Iraq War (washingtonsblog.com)
- Syria Is Just Iraq 3.0 (curmudgeons.net)
- WATCH: Colin Powell Calls Out Cheney For Iraq Mistake (huffingtonpost.com)
- DOJ Pursues Immunity for Bush and Six Others for Iraq War Crimes (thestateweekly.com)
- Obama Is On the Verge of Committing a Criminal Act of Aggression in Syria (antiwar.com)